► Terms & Conditions
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM INKSELL.COM. THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The InkSell.com trademark is owned by Acecom, Inc.-San Antonio. Use of the InkSell name and logo without permission is strictly prohibited.
HP, Epson, Canon, Lexmark, Compaq, Apple, Brother, Xerox, Tektronix, Apollo, Okidata, and InkTec are trademarks owned by their respective companies and are used for clarification purposes.
Use of Site
All text, graphics, photos, and video published on this site are copyrighted and may not be used, reproduced, or displayed without permission.
Comments, feedback, and other information submitted by users to our site or to other sites but pertaining to this site, shall remain the property of InkSell.com and may be used or posted on this site or elsewhere for advertising and related purposes. By submitting such information to our site, or about our site, you are granting permission to InkSell.com for said uses of the information.
Order Acceptance Policy
InkSell.com reserves the right to refuse service, to close accounts, to cancel orders, or to terminate affiliate and other marketing programs that it deems harmful to the company.
Risk of Loss
InkSell.com is responsible for all products until such time that they leave the warehouse and are handed to a third-party carrier for final delivery, at which time all risk of loss passes to the customer.
Every effort has been made to clearly and fairly identify and represent products on our web site. Price comparisons and other product information are collected from manufacturers specifications, advertised prices, and manufacturers?suggested retail pricing. InkSell.com does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
The following terms may be found on our site and thus require definition:
- OEM cartridge-products labeled under the same brand name as the original printer manufacturer.
- Compatible cartridges-products labeled under any third-party brand name (other than the OEM) but that are compatible with and can replace the OEM products.
- Remanufactured cartridges-products where the empty OEM cartridge shell has been cleaned, conditioned, and refilled for resale. Some printer models use cartridges protected by patents that prohibit anyone from producing a compatible cartridge. These printers can only be supplied with more OEM product, with remanufactured supplies, or by refilling.
- Refill kits-bundled package containing bottles of ink and tools for refilling cartridges.
- Single Refill bottles- replacement ink to be used by people who already have the refill tools.
- Remanufactured toner-consists of a brand new drum and some used parts. They are filled with high-quality toner matched by type and volume to the OEM specifications.
Due to patent protection, new technologies, and many other market variables, not all of the above are available for every printer model. Please check our web site or contact us to see which choices are available for your printer.
Product Substitution Policy
Occasionally severe back-orders or other conditions could cause a major delay in the delivery of your order. At such times, InkSell.com reserves the right to use different brands of product as long as they are equal in price and quality to expedite the shipment of your order. Should you receive such product and find it unsatisfactory, you may return the product for an exchange or refund.
Sales delivered or sourced to Washington:
Sales or use tax is due on certain purchases delivered or sourced to Washington. Washington requires you to file a use tax return when sales tax is not paid at the time of purchase. This message is required under the Revised Code of Washington 82.13.020(2)(a)(i). Inksell.com is not required to, and does not, collect Washington sales or use tax. Under Washington law, purchases are not tax-exempt merely because a seller is not required to collect Washington’s tax. Washington law requires Washington purchasers to review untaxed purchases and, if any tax is owed, file a Washington use tax return and pay any tax due. Visit dor.wa.gov/consumerusetax for more information.