1. Open the folder where you have pictures you
want to print out.
2. On the left side, click "Print Pictures" under Picture Tasks.
3. The Photo Printing Wizard will come up. Click
4. Click the picture you want to print, and click "Next". (if all pictures are already selected when this page opens, hit "Clear
All" and then select the picture you want to print. If you want to print all
of pictures, hit "Select All".)
5. If you have more than one printer connected, select the printer you will
be using. Then,
click "Printing Preferences".
6. Select the paper type that matches your photo
paper. If you can choose print qualities, choose the best print quality. Hit
"OK", and then click "Next" in Photo Printing Wizard.
7. On the left side, choose the layout you want
among Available Layouts. Then, hit "Next".
8. Congratulation! You've accomplished the