How to Remove Unnecessary Files on Internet Explorer
Follow These Step-by-Step instructions:
1. Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options
2. Click "Delete Files" under Temporary Internet Files.
3. On Delete Files dialogue box, check the delete all offline content box.
Then hit OK.
4. Click "Delete Cookies" under Temporary Internet Files.
5. On Delete Cookies dialogue box, hit OK.
6. Click OK on Internet Option dialogue box.
* By performing these functions, you might delete your personal information (log in id, password, etc.) saved on previously visited Web sites.
* Depending on versions of Operating System, the process and result could be different.