HOW TO RECYCLE
1. Check the list below to make sure you inkjet cartridge is eligible for recycling.
2. Put the cartridge into a zip-lock style plastic bag.
3. Put plastic bag into a mailing envelope.
4. Click here to print a Recycling Program
FREE Return Postage Mailing
5. Cut it out and tape onto your mailing envelope.
6. Drop the envelope into any United States Postal Service mailbox.
Keep America Beautiful
National Recycling Coalition
National Environmental Education and Training Foundation
National Parks Foundation
American Forest Foundation
National Park Conservation Association
Soil and Water Conservation Society
The following original equipment manufacturer (OEM) inkjet cartridges
may be returned to InkSell.com for recycling: